BFME2 GAME.DAT DOWNLOAD

I was suprised that the game did not crash when I removed the commandset. There is no information about this crash. The problem is as soon as I start my mod I get that game. Community Forum Software by IP. Play a match just by yourself and test out everything on each faction. One thing that eases this unavoidable issue while coding is to keep a meticulous changelog. bfme2 game.dat

Uploader: Meztigore
Date Added: 2 May 2004
File Size: 63.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 17876
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This crash is caused by my backup units in my rohan folder.

bfme2 game.dat

Oh yeah another two for the list. It went to the red screen, but just before fading into the map it crashed Submitted by: I reverted back to the beginning of my work but still the game crashes. In my case, I just removed five of them and everything went well again. At the Shellmap Submitted by: It went to the red screen, but just before fading into the map it crashed. Morgoth - Referring to inexisting weapons in any unit's weaponset ched - Referring to inexisting locomotors in any unit's locomotorset ched - Altered Skirmish profile from playing a mod with new factions crash when opening the Skirmish menu Solution: Tutorial for BFME 2.

The error came up just before entering a skirmish. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.

bfme2 game.dat

Several functions may not work. I assume that the game. The game can only manage a limited number of upgrades in ExperienceLevels. Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: I was adding a module that allows me to use two commandsets for my porter.

Known Game.dat errors

I have another problem with my mod. Community Forum Software by IP. So let me rephrase the gam.dat Play a match just by yourself and test out everything on each faction.

I had noticed that my rohan units also cause a crash with this Error report. That is what i assumed as well.

Need serious help with bfme2 -

The loading bar went all the way up and then the display faded out as it does. There is no information about this crash.

Not sure if it was mentioned already but as you may have figured out by now a game.

bfme2 game.dat

Radspakr - HordeContain module Cause: It is a compilation of the sort of game. Start in and target are both the same.

Known errors - The 3rd Age - BFME Multiplayer, Modding and Mapping

In my case it was not related to the gamedata. D This is actually a very good idea. So if the game works when you remove commandset then the problem you are having is most definitely related to it somehow. PalMz17 30 Dec Updated with the two mentioned causes. gmae.dat

I was suprised that the game did not crash when I removed the commandset. Not even my backups could fix the problem. Tir i Helkaluin - Friday March 7, - This article is not here for you to ask how to fix a gamedat error:

Comments